1. Learn all about the season
Each season, FIRST LEGO League Jr. presents a new and exciting Challenge to ignite the creativity of children. Teams research and create a solution to this real-world topic through the use of LEGO and share their ideas at an Expo. Throughout their experience, teams embody the FIRST LEGO League Jr. Core Values.
2. Form your team
- 2-6 members aged 6 to 10
- 2 coaches (each team must have 2 adult coaches)
3. Register, Pay and Order Materials
- Register for the season through SiFA/FIRST
- Order materials or avail of SiFA Season Packages
For the 2017/2018 season only WeDo or WeDo2.0 is allowed.
Teams may use LEGO bricks they already own.
Register through SiFA today!
IS IT FUN TO BE PART OF A FIRST LEGO League Jr. Team?
Team Management Resources:
Starting a Team: